Sunday, September 22, 2013

YaYa's EuroBistro Brunch

I don't know what your plans are for next Sunday, but they should include YaYa's EuroBistro's brunch. Oh my heavenly stars! What an array of culinary goodies all put together to form a harmonious masterpiece! Surely there is something there to appease even the pickiest of eaters! Is my excitement taking over a little too quickly? Oh well, I can't help it! It is so good. YaYa's brunch exceeded my expectations; I have never enjoyed my favorite meal of the week so much!

 Visit YaYa's on Sunday, from 10:00am - 2:00pm, and there you will be greeted by so many different fresh cheeses, breads, and fruit I did not even try to count! Two waitstaff man a "Euro Crêpe," Belgian Waffle, and omelet bar all made to order with toppings galore! Better yet, the brunch includes several seafood/fish options such as "In-house" smoked salmon, grilled salmon, shrimp cocktail, and mussels! And they are all super tasty! Of course they have your traditional breakfast with eggs, bacon and smoked sausage(since its Kansas, they serve that good Yoder meat! Mmm!) as well as many pasta and salad options. Prime rib cooked to perfection is on the menu along with Egg's Benedict. (I told you this brunch was culinary heaven!) ;)

However, the greatest part, in my opinion, is what they call their "Endless Variety of Fresh Pastries." It is endless. YaYa's also boasts platters of petite desserts, including chocolate mousse shots, bite size cheesecake, and bite size key lime pies! Yum.

The deal gets even sweeter. If you arrive between 10am and 11am you get all this for only $16! And it is worth every penny of that $16 my friends. ;)

 P.S. - The brunch drink specials include Mimosas and Bloody Marys for $4.00 each and apparently every cup of coffee is brewed to order.


  Ya Ya's Eurobistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment